Review of the Makita Drill/Driver BHP452

Review by toolman posted 2033 days ago 2908 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Review of the Makita Drill/Driver BHP452 No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

We just got done testing this Makita drill and love it. Anyone who has worked with or owned one of these drills knows what we are talking about. Lots of power provided by the 3.0amp Lithium Ion battery, which also helps reduce the weight. We ran it trhough some test and took some video, quit impressive. Overall this drill has great balance and lots of power

-- Toolman - http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com

View toolman's profile

toolman

View Callum Kendall's profile

Callum Kendall

1918 posts in 2308 days

#1 posted 2033 days ago

I have that drill too, its great, I don’t know what I would do without it!

Thanks for the review

Callum

-- For wood working podcasts with a twist check out http://thetimberkid.com/

View sry's profile

sry

I should also throw in my vote: this drill is awesome. 5 stars
When my old 15.6v Craftsman finally kicked the bucket I picked up this in a combo kit along with the impact driver.
It’s compact for a hammer drill, the battery life is great, and I love that the little LED light stays on after you let off the trigger.

View jeny's profile

jeny

4 posts in 1900 days

I like to use my husbands tools every once in a while around the house and we like it too! we are thinking of getting more through some promotion they are running right now…i think their combo kits are at a discount or something.