Fantastic Customer Service from Blackburn

Review by Wally331 posted 05-25-2015 12:40 AM 3386 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Fantastic Customer Service from Blackburn Fantastic Customer Service from Blackburn Fantastic Customer Service from Blackburn Click the pictures to enlarge them

As a small time handsaw manufacturer myself I know the value of customer service and can tell you that Issac runs one of the best handsaw businesses around. I had ordered a carbide spade bit from him (for drilling saw-plates and was having problems with the edge shattering. After it had happened twice I contacted him asking for advice.
Even though it was just over email he was great to talk to and eventually I was able to solve my problems by further slowing down my drill press and reducing feed pressure. The icing on the cake was that for my troubles he sent me a sweet care package including two brass backs and 4 beautifully machined screws. He went way out of his way to help out, and the extras included really wow’d me. Not to mention that his handsaws are wonderful pieces of art, and the highest level functioning tools.

View Wally331's profile

Wally331

1 comment so far

View ColonelTravis's profile

ColonelTravis

1918 posts in 2070 days

#1 posted 05-26-2015 04:16 AM

Good to hear – I’ve wanted to order a kit from him and make a carcase saw.