|Review by Zuki||posted 01-23-2008 02:26 AM||1495 views||0 times favorited||0 comments|
Details – from Bosch
• 8” Treaded Pneumatic Wheels – Handles rough terrain
• Universally Adaptable — Mounting holes for competitors’ table saws – DeWalt, Makita, Hitachi, Craftsman, Ridgid
• Gravity-Rise™ Stand – Patented design for easy table saw setup and table down
• Exceptional Portability – Quick and easy transport between job sites
• Heavy Duty Construction — Withstands 250 lbs. of downward force
Well as you can see I picked this stand up for a steal at our local Kent’s.
Opening the box, unpackaging all the bits and pieces, reading the assembly manual and assembly took 30 minutes tops. Everything was very well laid out, all the pieces were there and the instructions were very clear. Needed a large head Phillips screwdriver and 2 different size wrenches.
When assembled I found it a little tricky to “open up” and “close” the stand. I’m guessing it is because there is a lack of weight (table saw) to aid in the process.
The stand is super stable . . . I now need to find a use for it.
An excellent product by Bosch.