Amazing Product

Review by Bob42 posted 12-05-2008 06:55 PM 2852 views 1 time favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Amazing Product No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I checked this out after reading mjon’s review on this. I always liked using bees’s wax paste but was willing to try the spray. So, I looked on the internet and found it. The Original Bee’s Wax. Well let me tell you I cleaned my kitchen cabinets and then waxed with the Bee’s wax and they came out great, but, the best part of this product is when you use it on glass and granite or marble tops. Last year I renovated our bathroom and put in shower doors but the glass gets full of soap scum no matter how much you clean. I tried this on the mirror and you can’t leave fingerprints, great if you have kids. I even tried with lotion and it did leave some marks but they wiped right off and left no streaks. As far as the shower doors they got a good cleaning and wax and they look better then new. The same goes for the countertops. Thanks to mjon for turning me on to this. If you can’t tell so far I love this stuff. It’s about $20.00 for 17oz. can.

-- Bob K. East Northport, NY

View Bob42's profile

Bob42

1 comment so far

View Russel's profile

Russel

#1 posted 12-05-2008 07:20 PM

I just bought a couple cans myself based on the same review and I have to agree. This is some pretty slick stuff.

-- Working at Woodworking http://www.VillageLaneFurniture.com