An amazing help experience

Review by andy_P posted 03-28-2015 06:35 PM 3180 views 1 time favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
An amazing help experience No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is probably not necessary because I am sure you more experienced and knowledgeable woodworkers have run across this site already. I had a problem with a keyless entry lock that I had purchased from ACE but was unable to find the “Helpful Hardware Man” when I ran into problems setting up the codes. The instructions were written in broken Chinese and even my wife, who knows all, wasn’t able to figure it out.

Since the “Helpful Hardware Man” was unable to give me any help I searched the internet under the name of the product (Miseno) which led me to www.Build.com. Even though I did not purchase the item through them, they were probably one of the best help experiences I have ever had. I was transferred to a tech that walked me through the project so I could understand it even though he himself did not fully comprehend what our Chinese friends were trying to say. This guy must have spent a half hour with me on the phone. We got the deadbolt set up and I even got a follow up email to see if all was continuing to go well.

Because of this experienced I took a good look at their web site and was amazed at the products they offer and at reasonable prices and shipping costs. I highly recommend you give them a shot if you are looking for something in particular for at least a comparison to your normal source.

I’m sure all the folks there are great but I was particularly impressed with a gal named Gemma and a guy named Gideon.

-- Wood is a gift from God/Nature that maintains its beauty forever via the hand of a woodworker.

View andy_P's profile

andy_P

View Alongiron's profile

Alongiron

#1 posted 03-29-2015 01:53 AM

Andy my good man,

Thank you so much for this information! I had not ordered from this web site before but I will definitely give them a good look now that you have had a great experience.

thanks for the info!!

Steve

-- Measure twice and cut once.....sneak up on it! Steve Lien

View Roger's profile

20931 posts in 2890 days

#2 posted 03-29-2015 01:08 PM

Thnx for your info Andy. Like they say, “knowledge is power”. :)