Love this little thing.

Review by chad posted 03-26-2015 03:55 PM 4296 views 2 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Love this little thing. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I purchased arbortech’s contour Random orbit sander. I build a lot of maloof style furniture and this little baby is a life and time saver. If you watch the YouTube video made by arbortech. There is no BS. It works as advertised. The rubber head can be replaced if needed (15-20 dollars). It is made well and with a little care will out last me. It uses sticky back paper which you can order from arbortech or do like me buy 5 or 6 inch discs and with a sharp pair of scissors make your own. Don’t let the price scare you it is worth every penny in time savings. Another great product from arbortech. I thought only the USA could come up with awesome ideas.

-- Chad, Utah, knottyalder.com

View chad's profile

chad

View timbertailor's profile

timbertailor

#1 posted 03-26-2015 08:17 PM

Thanks for the heads up on this product. Could come in handy.

-- Brad, Texas, https://www.youtube.com/user/tonkatoytruck/feed

View BTimmons's profile

BTimmons

#2 posted 03-26-2015 09:45 PM

Wow. That looks insanely useful for stuff that I do. Thanks!

-- Brian Timmons - http://www.BigTWoodworks.com

View waho6o9's profile

waho6o9

#3 posted 03-27-2015 03:11 AM

Thanks

Contour Random Sander

Moulds to shape for effective sanding of shaped and sculpted forms
Powerful random sanding action
Does not burn or dig in at edges
Fits to any standard angle grinder

View R_Stad's profile

R_Stad

412 posts in 1923 days

#4 posted 04-18-2015 12:51 AM

Thanks Chad. I bought one on your recommendation and am happy I did. The more I use it, the more I like it. By the way, you’ve posted some exceptional pieces. Keep up the fine work.

-- Rod - Oregon