It does a lot more that what I use it for

Review by ic3ss posted 03-23-2015 01:21 AM 2392 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
It does a lot more that what I use it for No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’ve been wanting one of these for a while now, I got this one late last year and I use it quite a lot. For those of us that are numerically challenged, this is very useful for doing simple math in fractions. At least that’s what I use it for. It does a whole lot more that that, but for me it’s all about the fractions.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

Wayne

View ic3ss's profile

ic3ss

View Mike Throckmorton's profile

Mike Throckmorton

#1 posted 03-23-2015 02:39 AM

This is a great company. Well, their products seem great.

They also have software versions of their calcs for your iOS device.

Android?

Web site

-- You are never complete, you just draw a line where done is and stop at that line.

View TimberMagic's profile

TimberMagic

#2 posted 03-23-2015 03:57 PM

I really like mine. Until I am willing to totally go metric, the fractions math capability is great. Also very glad to know about the iPhone versions.

-- Lee

View Dutchy's profile

Dutchy

#3 posted 03-23-2015 06:01 PM

Honestly to me it is funny to read that a conversion is done from metric to fractional. It sounds like making something easy difficult. However I like your contibution and I,m curious if it is possible and easy to do a conversion from fractional to metric?

-- https://dutchypatterns.com/