More useful the more I use it

Review by ic3ss posted 03-23-2015 01:16 AM 3265 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
More useful the more I use it No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’ve been using this since about last November and I’m just now at the point that if I lost it I think I’d have to stop working until I got another one. Super simple to use, and I love the graduated pencil holes, it makes drawing a square referenced off of an edge a simple task that takes only a few seconds.

What can I say, I love this thing.

Wayne

View ic3ss's profile

ic3ss

View wunderaa's profile

wunderaa

#1 posted 03-24-2015 04:01 AM

agreed. one of my most used tools!

View marvkaye48's profile

marvkaye48

#2 posted 04-14-2015 06:38 PM

I popped for the 12” kit and the little 3” guy as well, just love these things, they make laying out such a breeze. Only problem was I couldn’t imagine them bouncing around in a tool drawer so CNC’ed a case for them, thought I’d share it here and that someone might like it. Neo magnets keep the rules in place and the case closed without external latches… storage is provided for the kit’s 0.5mm mechanical pencil and extra leads as well. I’m much happier now knowing these babies are protected. Incra Rules! (pun totally intended)

View ic3ss's profile