Better than my last one

Review by Seer posted 11-23-2008 05:38 PM 4469 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Better than my last one No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Last year on my birthday(had to chuckle about the timing) my Ryobi scrollsaw that we got at a yard sale bit the dust. My wife in her loving ways said lets go to Home Depot and see what they have. I had been looking for a Delta variable speed but no one had it so she said how about the Dremel 18 inch saw (when she is in this mood I never say no) and we bought it at that time on sale for $199.00 and took it home, setup was easy and I just mounted it on the stand I made for the ryobi with a couple of new holes in the stand and I was off and running. I like the large table surface and the ease of changing blades but the I am a beginner and found making small items much easier with the vibration there but no bad, probably my stand but who knows. I like the variable speed and so much more for this saw. I am making ornaments right now and cutting the details is easy and quick for me compared to the Ryobi I had last year. I just thought I would put in my 2 cents on this product which I think is a nice, easy saw to use for the money.

-- www.cabinfevercreations.com

View Seer's profile

Seer

1 comment so far

View mot's profile

mot

#1 posted 11-24-2008 01:32 AM

Thanks for the comments on the saw. Most of what I read about them state they are a worthy unit. Be sure to post some of those ornaments!

-- You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. (Plato)