Line boring machine.

Review by Steve posted 03-09-2015 01:41 AM 3167 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Line boring machine. Line boring machine. Line boring machine. Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well finally got a set of 5mm. boring bits and installed them in my machine. The bits fit quite tight into the 10mm chuck and I am hoping that when I need to change them out it can be done with no issues. The machine is quite noisy but there is a hearing protection required warning sign on it. I bored a couple sets of holes in a piece of baltic birch plywood and also a piece of pine, the machine worked fine and the bored holes were very clean with no tear out. This machine seems to be constructed quite well and after I have used it for a while I will do another review.

View Steve's profile

186 posts in 1930 days

1 comment so far

View AandCstyle's profile

#1 posted 03-09-2015 10:09 PM

Steve, must be you are planning to make a lot of cabinets. The holes look really clean.

-- Art