LUBRICANT

Review by SP8 posted 2101 days ago 1376 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
LUBRICANT No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

My S.I.L. works at a chemical plant in Yazoo City Mississippi. They use a lubricant there caller kroil. The only place that I know of that it can be bought is direct from the factory which is KANO labs located in TN. I ordered some and believe it is twice as good as WD40. Check out the web site http://www.kanolabs.com. I believe that if you try it you too will be h

-- R K SP8 "The 10 Commandments are NOT multiple choices"

View SP8's profile

SP8

View rickylee's profile

rickylee

Great stuff, I have used it for the past 25 years up in Wis.

View knothead's profile

knothead

If you work on cars or trucks you will find this indispensable – I am an aircraft mechanic for a large airline and have had access to this stuff for nearly 20 years. A couple of years ago I was changing a head gasket on my daughters car and was unable to break the exhaust manifold bolts and the manifold to pipe connection. tried for days, then sprayed kroil on them twice a day for two days and then removed the nuts and bolts with a standard ratchet and socket. GOOD STUFF!!!

-- So Much Wood - So Little Time! --

View Steve2's profile

Steve2

Your comment says twice as good as WD-40…. as Barry says, lots of things (understatement) are – for some reason WD is a name everywhere but try Ti-Flo added to the list of better than…

-- Regards, Steve2

View SP8's profile

SP8

Check the above web site. If you buy a can, they will give you a free can of your choice. Even though it is a little pricey the free can makes up for it.

-- R K SP8 "The 10 Commandments are NOT multiple choices"

View Paul's profile

Paul

Anyone want to split a 55 gallon drum with me?

-- If you say 'It's good enough', it probably isn't.

View jlsmitty's profile

jlsmitty

I , in another life, serviced office machines (when they were still machines). I agree with Steve2 that Triflo is the best oil there is. For most things, not all, WD 40 is the worst. A friend of mine said that WD worked well on adding machines, which it did for a short time and it would set up like varnish, I had a terrible tiime.
Smitty

View Phil53's profile

Phil53

#7 posted 2003 days ago

WD-40 is not a lubricant it was made to dissipate water, and it is good for that.