Fully Automatic Weapon

Review by OutPutter posted 2118 days ago 3032 views 1 time favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Fully Automatic Weapon No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

So, this guy comes to the office to help one of the girls get into a cabinet that had a lost key. I heard all kinds of racket going on over there and thought I better sniff around. It’s a good thing I did because look what I saw. This is a drill with a 36 Volt Battery, two lights with 12 LEDs each, and a shoulder strap. The shoulder strap wasn’t just to help handle the weight, which I estimate at 5lbs, it was also to help with the torque. When you pull the trigger on this thing, it wants to go. If you haven’t picked a target yet, you better be holding on to the shoulder strap because it’s going to drill the first thing it comes into contact with.

The lights and shoulder strap are optional and can be found with the rifle accesory mount at the local gun show I imagine. The patch is only available to those that earn them I’m told.

I highly recommend one – for recreational use only though.

Jim

1918 posts in 2330 days

That looks awsome!

Thanks for the post

Callum

-- For wood working podcasts with a twist check out http://thetimberkid.com/

That is a drill!!! I would love to have one of these.

View Julian's profile

Julian

I have one of those 36 volt dewalt sets also. It also came with a sawzall. If you need a cordless hammerdrill, it’s not bad. I used this beast a few times for setting cabinets. Let’s just say it was awkward, and very uncomfortable to use. For all other duties, I use the 18 volt makita drill/impact set that has the li ion AA batteries.

-- Julian, Park Forest, IL

View ericandcandi's profile

ericandcandi

Got Mine, It comes with every M1 tank purchased thoughout the end of the month.

-- ericandcandi in Louisiana- Home of the "LSU Tigers"

View John Gray's profile

John Gray

CRAZY!!! ;-)

-- Only the Shadow knows....................

View NedB's profile

NedB

I’ve used my father’s drill, and while is it very powerful, The hammer action is a bit harsh.

ha ha ha, on the ‘recreational tool’ on this one…

-- Ned - 2B1ASK1 http://nedswoodshop.blogspot.com

View alanealane's profile

alanealane

Great Googeley Moogeley !!! Straight drilling from 300 yards!
I didn’t know anyone but Bosch made 36V tools…

-- Lane Custom Guitars and Basses

View Todd Thomas 's profile

Todd Thomas

4969 posts in 2075 days

#9 posted 2028 days ago

sawzall works great I had problems right away with the drill and got the run around on getting it fix from depot and dewalt…...so grades out at sawzall A drill F

-- Todd, Oak Ridge, TN, Hello my name is Todd and I'm a Toolholic, I bought my last tool 10 days, no 4 days, oh heck I bought a tool on the way here! †

View Manitario's profile

Manitario

very nice; I set mine to “rock and roll” and let ‘er rip!

-- Sometimes the creative process requires foul language. -- Charles Neil