Custom Support is second to none

Review by Woodendeavor posted 02-19-2015 02:57 AM 4019 views 1 time favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Custom Support is second to none No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I am currently helping a master humidor builder in creating a new finishing schedule for his cherry humidors (http://www.michaeldixonhumidors.com ). He is letting me share the heat in his shop this winter. They have been using Minwax blotch control with hit or miss results. I suggested we try Charles Neil’s Blotch control, so we ordered a quart. We received better results but not quite where we wanted them. Sent Charles an email with a picture of our results and he suggests we talk on the phone. What a great conversation, he takes the time out of his schedule to personally answer questions and provide advice that pertains to his product. If only we could find more small businesses in this country that were concerned about customer service the way Charles Neil is. We will be working on our sample panels tomorrow but after Mr Neil’s advice I think we will have great results. if you need a blotch control product this is the only one you should consider.

View Woodendeavor's profile

Woodendeavor

View DIYaholic's profile

DIYaholic

19657 posts in 2824 days

#1 posted 02-19-2015 03:25 AM

Yeah, I purchased his blotch control, but haven’t tried it yet.
I have no doubt, that it will perform as expected.
The main reason I got it (besides for blotch control), was to support Charles, as he does so much to support others!!!

-- Randy-- I may not be good...but I am slow! If good things come to those who wait.... Why is procrastination a bad thing?

View ScottKaye's profile

ScottKaye

#2 posted 02-19-2015 04:34 PM

I agree whole heartedly. Charles in a rarity in this world of quick buck makers. He’s the genuine article

-- "Nothing happens until you build it"

View RBWoodworker's profile

RBWoodworker

#3 posted 02-20-2015 04:14 PM

I’ve done whole kitchens using Charles blotch control. Here’s some pictures to prove how well it works..

-- Randall Child http://www.racfurniture.com/

View Richard's profile

Richard

1922 posts in 2839 days

#4 posted 02-20-2015 11:09 PM

I ve done whole kitchens using Charles blotch control. Here s some pictures to prove how well it works..!

- RBWoodworker

It takes a Really Good Woodworker to make Kitchens turn out like that , But a really good product from another Really Good Woodworker to help dosen’t hurt at all.
It will be a while before I get to that level but I am sure when I decide to try something like it I Will use this product. Just wish I could take a Finishing Class from Charles too , I Know I could use the help. Some Day.