|Review by DaveH||posted 08-27-2008 10:55 PM||5661 views||0 times favorited||9 comments|
Great little tool. I’d recommend it without reservation. I recently drove 50+ 3” stainless screws into pressure treated lumber without a battery swap. Drives a little slower than my 18v Dewalt but I’m not complaining. I’d definitely buy another if it needed replacing.
- 12v Cordless Driver kit includes 2 batteries, charger, case and two 1/4” locking driver bits
- Driver clutch has 14 + 1 settings to protect screws when driving into stock
- Weighs in at a very lightweight 2.0 lbs
- Led lights to indicate charge level
- Quick change chuck locks bits in place.
- Plenty of torque in a small package. Up to 100 in.-lbs of torque
- It is easy to hit the reversing button
- Includes two Lithium-Ion batteries and charger
- Quick bit-loading chuck makes changing bits with one hand a breeze
- Includes features like variable speed trigger, LED light to illuminate work surface and battery fuel gauge
- Metal gear housing for durability
- When tool is off, bit automatically locks in place to allow manual screwdriver action
- Come with tool bag
-- DaveH - Boise, Idaho - “How hard can it be? It's only wood!”