MicrogJig's GRR-RIPPER GR100 Up For Review

Review by woodshopmike posted 01-12-2015 09:16 PM 3151 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
MicrogJig's GRR-RIPPER GR100 Up For Review No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I recently reviewed the GR100 by MicroJig and was pretty impressed. The green grippy surface really does it’s job on keeping a secure hold on your work as you use it on the table saw.

It was especially helpful when making 2” deep cuts on the tablesaw through cherry. I used the GRR-RIPPER to push the stock against the fence, and a regular push stick on top of the board to help advance the stock through the blade. I’ll have a video on my YouTube of this soon (I hope).

I’ve not used this product while working at the bandsaw, jointer, shaper or router table (big shaper I know) but I definitely wouldn’t be caught using some of these machines without a GRR-RIPPER.

As usual, check out my post on the GRR-RIPPER GR100 on my blog. Thanks for readin’ y’all hope this helps!

Regards,

Mike

-- www.woodshopmike.com, www.woodshopmikestudio.etsy.com

View woodshopmike's profile

woodshopmike

View pkrevbro's profile

pkrevbro

#1 posted 01-13-2015 02:23 AM

I own two of these. I absolutely love them. Great stuff.

View doubleDD's profile

doubleDD

#2 posted 01-13-2015 03:43 AM

Thanks for the review Mike. I’m in the market for some new grippers and looking for something that has more grip than what I had.

-- Dave, Downers Grove, Il. -------- When you run out of ideas, start building your dreams.

View woodshopmike's profile

woodshopmike

#3 posted 01-13-2015 03:55 AM

Dave,

Glad the review was useful!

-- www.woodshopmike.com, www.woodshopmikestudio.etsy.com

View Chris 's profile

Chris

#4 posted 02-07-2015 03:35 AM

yep, i own two also and works like a charm. almost never have to reach for my pushstick anymore. takes only a second to setup for safe cutting!

-- designer by education, wood working hack by choice