Nice Addition to the Woodworking Rule

Review by scarpenter002 posted 01-11-2015 02:51 AM 3000 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Nice Addition to the Woodworking Rule Nice Addition to the Woodworking Rule No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I purchased this Rule Stop along with a 36” Woodworking rule. (Rule reviewed here.) This stop can be easily slid onto any Woodpecker Woodworking Rule of up to 2 1/4” wide. It is milled to perfectly mate with the Woodpecker Rule, tightly affixing to it. I have only used this accessory once so far, but expect it to perform as well as other Woodpecker products.

Thanks for reading.

-- Scott in Texas

View scarpenter002's profile

scarpenter002

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

#1 posted 01-12-2015 07:28 PM

I was busy eyeing this Rule Stop-2 and the smaller brother the Rule Stop-1. I agonized over making an impulse buy, and one-day will probably get the Rule Stop-2 with a good Woodpeckers ruler myself.

-- paxorion

View scarpenter002's profile

scarpenter002

#2 posted 01-13-2015 02:29 AM

Pax, I pulled the trigger when it was on-sale. I seem to buy the majority of items from Woodpeckers when on sale. Over time, I should end up with a nice collection. :-)

-- Scott in Texas