Unique Rifle Stock Knife

Review by GaryCN posted 07-30-2008 07:12 AM 2690 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Unique Rifle Stock Knife No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is a very nice walnut handle hunting knife that comes with holster.Mine is engraved with a union logo.
Cliff at Corwin Knife Company is very helpful.
Corwin Knives will custom build one for you.
440c Stainless Steel Blade, Solid Brass Bolster, Walnut Handle.
Very high quality knife, would make a great gift for a hunter or fisher.

-- Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

View GaryCN's profile

GaryCN

View Kevin's profile

Kevin

#1 posted 07-30-2008 08:49 PM

That is a really cool looking knife. i have never seen a design like this.

-- Kevin, Wichita, Kansas

View king's profile

king

#2 posted 07-31-2008 01:31 AM

I have a small collection of knifes So I really enjoyed seeing your knife.

-- franklinalbert@sbcglobal.net

View GaryCN's profile

GaryCN

#3 posted 07-31-2008 06:40 AM

I’ve been thinking about purchasing one for the son of a friend stationed in Iran but I’d have to
check the APO requirements. It will fit in an APO/FPO flat rate box. Anyone know if this is an allowed item?
He is in the US Army.

-- Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

View brianinpa's profile

brianinpa

#4 posted 08-02-2008 04:24 AM

That is a differnt approach for a knife.

-- Brian, Lebanon PA, If you aren’t having fun doing it, find something else to do.

View scottb's profile

scottb

#5 posted 08-07-2008 08:53 PM

not sure about shipping one of those Gary… might be possible. I saw a couple swords I really liked when I was in Europe, but after talking with one of the police (friend of the family I was staying with) I decided it wasn’t worth the trouble, and that was back in the early 90’s… granted I’d be checking it as baggage on my flight, not mailing it, which is another story…. that said,
That’s a cool, and really unique knife!

-- I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it. - Van Gogh -- http://blanchardcreative.etsy.com -- http://snbcreative.wordpress.com/

View mtnwild's profile

mtnwild

#6 posted 10-03-2008 04:35 AM

Very cool idea, I’ve seen your knife before somewhere. Excellent work. Probably the SMKW Knife show.

-- mtnwild (Jack), It's not what you see, it's how you see it.