Milwaukee Heat Gun

Review by Dallas posted 12-16-2014 11:20 PM 2241 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Milwaukee Heat Gun No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

About 8 days ago my heatgun went Titsup on my. It wasn’t much, just a cheap Craftsman from about 35 years ago and it worked OK but never seemed to be that great.
So a few days ago I was playing on the Bay of E and found a Milwaukee Dual Heat unit for $5, buy it now with $5 shipping.
I figured that if it was junk, I wouldn’t lose much so I bought it.
It arrived today and I had to try it out for it’s intended purpose, which for me is bending the binding for guitars.

I was certainly surprised by the way it worked, even though it is the lower end model.

It works like a dream and on low does a better job than the old Crapsman did on it’s best day on high.

If it keeps up like this, (It looks almost unused except for a spot of plastic melted on the barrel), I will be a happy camper for a long time.

Since Santa probably isn’t gonna bring me a new LT40 Woodmizer, plus all the accessories, I suppose I got a pretty decent Christmas present for $10!

-- Improvise.... Adapt...... Overcome!

View Dallas's profile

Dallas

View Tedstor's profile

Tedstor

#1 posted 12-16-2014 11:34 PM

I’ve had that same gun for 10+ years. No complaints.

View TopamaxSurvivor's profile

TopamaxSurvivor

#2 posted 12-18-2014 11:29 PM

Merry Christmas Dallas

-- Bob in WW ~ "some old things are lovely, warm still with life ... of the forgotten men who made them." - D.H. Lawrence