Light duty freebie that I treat as a consumable

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 04:42 AM 1865 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Light duty freebie that I treat as a consumable No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The smallest Harbor Freight tarp (item numbers 953, 69248, 69136, 69128) comes up as a freebie every now and then. I stock up on these whenever I see the freebie. The tarp is very thin and very light duty. I treat them as consumables and generally don’t expect them to last more than a couple of uses. I’ve had 2 of them tear on me after snagging a sharp corner of something. Usually they serve to line the minivan when picking up lumber (or an annual Christmas tree), or cover up things in my backyard when I spray finish.

I wouldn’t pay for them, but I sure do enjoy getting them as a freebie.

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

#1 posted 12-14-2014 04:53 AM

Thanks for another tip.

-- https://www.artisticwoodstudio.com/videos wood crafting & woodworking classes

View MT_Stringer's profile

MT_Stringer

#2 posted 12-14-2014 05:35 PM

Just picked up their flyer for Jan. Your choice of free 5×7’ tarp, or the little flashlight or something else, I forgot. it also has a coupon for 25% off a single item for one day only. I can’t remember if it is Jan 2nd or not. It is in the console of my truck. :-)

-- Handcrafted by Mike Henderson - Channelview, Texas