Excellent but Elusive Freebie. Hard to get this wrong.

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 04:35 AM 1763 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Excellent but Elusive Freebie.  Hard to get this wrong. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I have one of these magnetic parts holder and I have one more freebie coupon to use. Like the 6” counterpart, as a parts organizer, it does exactly what it’s supposed to do: keep the screws in place where I need it. My opinion is the same for this 4” parts organizer and the 6” parts organizer.

At the current price of $3 (sans any coupon you might use), it’s hard to get it wrong, and it’s probably coming from the same factory line in China that other stores sell for more. Would I pay for it? Well I got by without it before getting them as freebies. Now I have two and find them useful to contain my screws and bits from falling everywhere during a project. Is that an acceptable answer?

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

1107 posts in 1951 days

1 comment so far

View ajw1978's profile

ajw1978

#1 posted 12-15-2014 03:31 AM

That is the hardest coupon item to find.

-- May the good Lord help me if I ever actually have a shop, garage or basement.