Great Freebie when the coupon appears. Hard to get this wrong.

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 04:31 AM 1857 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Great Freebie when the coupon appears.  Hard to get this wrong. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’ve been lucky to pick up 2 of these guys with HF freebie coupons in the last few months. As a parts organizer, it does exactly what it’s supposed to do: keep the screws in place where I need it.

At the current price of $4 (sans any coupon you might use), it’s hard to get it wrong, and it’s probably coming from the same factory line in China that other stores sell for more. Would I pay for it? Well I got by without it before getting them as freebies. Now I have two and find them useful to contain my screws and bits from falling everywhere during a project. Is that an acceptable answer?

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

1 comment so far

View Tedstor's profile

Tedstor

#1 posted 12-14-2014 07:19 PM

indispensable when I’m working on my car or other task that requires keeping track of small parts/tools.