Broke in 15 minutes. Waste of a freebie. Get something else

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 04:24 AM 1795 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Broke in 15 minutes.  Waste of a freebie.  Get something else No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Harbor Freight Items 61319 and 45807 look good in picture but don’t be fooled. It is not an LED light. It is not bright and gets hot when on. I highly doubt it would be comfortable to use.

The kicker that made me really regret wasting a HF trip freebie, this thing broke within 15 minutes of getting it out of the package. Sure my daughter and I were swinging it (gently?) like a slingshot and (gently?) tossing it to each other, but I say it simulates being jostled around in a tool bag.

Save your freebie. Get something else!

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

1 comment so far

View kb2hpr's profile

kb2hpr

#1 posted 06-04-2018 09:57 PM

One Complaint I have is that the straps harden up after about a year and lose their stretch even if this is a free bee.