My go-to HF Freebie. Keep a look out for no-purchase freebie coupons.

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 04:03 AM 1589 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
My go-to HF Freebie.  Keep a look out for no-purchase freebie coupons. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The Harbor Freight item numbers 69111 and 69052, is a mini LED flashlight that is my go-to HF freebie. This is also one of the products that continues to pop up as a no-purchase freebie. I keep them all over my car and house because I pick one up with a no-purchase coupon almost every time I am at HF and don’t buy anything.

From a performance standpoint, the LEDs are bright, and it will do the job. Since I have them scattered (at least 2) in every room of my house, I never have to worry about being far from a flash light in case of a blackout. Keep a look out for those no-purchase freebie coupons.

PS: My daughter always asks to play with 1 of the 3 I keep in all my family’s cars.

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

1107 posts in 1951 days

#1 posted 12-14-2014 04:19 AM

Wow .No one keeps you in the dark,thanks for sharing

View MT_Stringer's profile

MT_Stringer

#2 posted 12-14-2014 05:19 AM

I have collected enough of them to give my wife and kids one each.

I just can’t find mine. :-(

-- Handcrafted by Mike Henderson - Channelview, Texas

View Tedstor's profile

Tedstor

#3 posted 12-14-2014 06:52 PM

I have at least 10 of those around the house. I couldn’t tell you exactly where any of them are though :) They’re nice to bring along on camping trips and such.

View gfadvm's profile

gfadvm

#4 posted 12-15-2014 01:13 AM

Definitely a HF “Gem”

-- " I'll try to be nicer, if you'll try to be smarter" gfadvm

View philba's profile

philba

#5 posted 12-20-2014 05:50 AM

Perhaps a gem for some. I have about 4 of them, bought about 8 though. Very high failure or flakiness rate. My biggest complaint is that they tend to work intermittently. Worse than outright failure because you are tempted to keep them around. So, now when it doesn’t work, I just toss it. Some day I will have none and I predict that day will come soon…