Almost perfect HF No Purchase Freebie worth stashing everywhere! I keep pairs of them everywhere.

Review by paxorion posted 12-14-2014 03:57 AM 1804 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Almost perfect HF No Purchase Freebie worth stashing everywhere!  I keep pairs of them everywhere. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The Harbor Freight item numbers 60566, 67227, 69567 is a 27 LED light that pops up as a no-purchase freebie every now and then. I’ve amassed a very disturbing collection of them, with at least 4 spread out in my family cars, and a slew of them all over the house.

The LEDs are bright, and the magnet and hook have come in handy when I use them for what they are intended for. What can someone complain about on a 100% freebie (remember, no-purchase!)? Well my secondary use for these flash lights is to entertain my daughter in the car. Unfortunately, it results in major headaches when she starts screaming that she needs help pushing the button. The button is exceptionally hard to push. It requires a good amount of pressure to push the button, and more than what a 3 year old (or someone with arthritis) can comfortably press.

Otherwise, look out for those no-purchase freebie coupons.

-- paxorion

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

1 comment so far

View Dave G's profile

Dave G

#1 posted 12-18-2014 12:54 AM

agree. And my dermatologist yanked one out to look at a mole on my skin.

-- Dave, New England - “We are made to persist. that's how we find out who we are.” ― Tobias Wolff