Woodpeckers TS-6 T-Square

Review by timbertailor posted 09-28-2014 04:08 PM 4417 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Woodpeckers TS-6  T-Square Woodpeckers TS-6  T-Square Woodpeckers TS-6  T-Square Click the pictures to enlarge them

I recently did a review of the” Woodpecker’s 6” Carpenter’s Square” and I use it a great deal.

But, when I need to do more detailed work, the precision of the TS-6 is a welcome addition to anyone’s measurement and layout arsenal. It is 6” long, as the name implies and is just the right size for most small jobs like mortis, tenons, hole layout, jointery, hinge and drawer layout, inlays, etc.

The ruler has 1/32” micro holes for use with a mechanical pencil up to 0.9mm for easy drag and mark accuracy. The square is guaranteed to be within 0.001” over its length. It also has a metric counterpart, if that suits your needs better. 1mm resolution is provided with this later version.

And as stated before, WP tools are made from aircraft grade aluminium, have a lifetime warranty, and are made here in the USA.

This is a one time tool so you will need to sign up for the next round to be manufactured.

-- Brad, Texas, https://www.youtube.com/user/tonkatoytruck/feed

View timbertailor's profile

timbertailor

View longgone's profile

longgone

#1 posted 09-28-2014 04:21 PM

The Woodpecker tools are great quality. I have several of the T Squares and straight edge rulers.
I clicked the link you provided and it shows a deadline that ended several years ago and I don’t see any mention that I can find on their website about it being offered again.

View timbertailor's profile

timbertailor

#2 posted 09-30-2014 04:00 PM

I was not allowed to say anything until it was officially released but here you go Greg.

Woodpecker T Square NOW on sale. Place your order by 10/20/14

Sale price is $40 to $70, depending on length chosen.

P.S. I do not get any compensation from Woodpecker’s for this or any review. I pay the same prices as you do for these tools.

-- Brad, Texas, https://www.youtube.com/user/tonkatoytruck/feed