Great little clamp with lots of promise

Review by woodshopmike posted 09-25-2014 07:23 PM 2764 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great little clamp with lots of promise No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The Hart Tools 2in hand clamps aren’t like your grandpa’s old spring clamps. They’re easy to position, clamp down with up to 50 lbs of force, and release easy as you please.

I couldn’t wait to try out these clamps. I didn’t have any glue ups to do, but I did need to make some repetitive cuts with the miter saw. I grabbed a piece of scrap to use as a stop and clamped it in place against the fence on my miter saw bench. These clamps held the stop in place very well and released easily once I was done.

There’s more to say about ‘em, but as usual, that’s over on my blog. Check out the full review on the Hart clamp and let me know what you think.

They’re a great addition and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for reading!

-- www.woodshopmike.com, www.woodshopmikestudio.etsy.com

View woodshopmike's profile

woodshopmike

View Hawaiilad's profile

Hawaiilad

#1 posted 09-27-2014 10:07 PM

Thanks for the write up on the clamps. Where can you buy them and what price range are them in?

-- Larry in Hawaii,

View woodshopmike's profile

woodshopmike

#2 posted 09-27-2014 10:31 PM

You can them at home depot for about $7 right now. They’re usually 9 & change.

-- www.woodshopmike.com, www.woodshopmikestudio.etsy.com