Rockler customer service rocks

Review by fiddlebanshee posted 07-13-2014 03:25 PM 2436 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Rockler customer service rocks No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

A little history. About 5 years ago I bought a mini bench top router table from Rockler. After two moves and some mishaps the mdf subfences were ruined so I needed new ones. I didn’t want to make my own so I contacted Rockler to see if I could order these parts.

Rockler answered my email promptly with the information that they didn’t make that size anymore but that the longer ones for their regular table would fit, but would stick out at the sides a bit. And they asked what my address was. So I sent them my address, thinking they would ask me for a credit card number now that I stated that I wanted these subfences.

About a week later the subfences arrived in the mail. No shipping charges, totally for free. This was not what I asked because I’d been perfectly willing to pay for the parts, seeing that I had owned this table for more than 5 years, so I was totally impressed with their customer service.

I will be ordering more stuff from Rockler for sure!

-- As if I needed another hobby!

View fiddlebanshee's profile

fiddlebanshee

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

#1 posted 07-13-2014 04:31 PM

all the experience i’ve had with rockler has been good.last year i ordered some casters from them 3 sets,2 came with the rest of the order and i thought the other would come seperate in a couple days.when i didn’t i called and they sent the next set in a few days no questions asked.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

#2 posted 07-13-2014 07:08 PM

Great service indeed, very good customer support

-- Norman

View StumpyNubs's profile

StumpyNubs

#3 posted 07-14-2014 01:10 AM

I love Rockler. They have an excellent selection of their own branded products that are all very high quality. Their prices are reasonable, shipping is very fast and service is as good as any company I have ever dealt with. Just a great bunch of folks over there.

View Dedvw's profile

Dedvw

#4 posted 07-14-2014 01:31 AM

Love Rockler and their customer service. Shipping is always affordable and fast. My local Rockler store also kicks serious butt.

View felkadelic's profile

felkadelic

#5 posted 07-14-2014 03:53 AM

While my local Woodcraft stocks a better selection of products, my two local Rocklers (especially one of them) absolutely blow Woodcraft out of the water when it comes to customer service.

View jeff's profile

jeff

#6 posted 07-14-2014 05:26 AM

Now that is great customer service…

-- Jeff,Tucson,Az.