Kobalt Garage Air Line Kit

Review by tme4tls posted 88 days ago 3512 views 1 time favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kobalt Garage Air Line Kit No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

If I could have rated it with less than 1 star I would have. In short, don’t waste your time! Every joint I tested leaked! There was noting I could have done to stop the leaks.

View tme4tls's profile

tme4tls

View Don Niermann  's profile

Don Niermann

I tried that and after a week of trying I put it where belonged. In the trash.

-- WOOD/DON (...one has the right to ones opinion but not the right to ones own facts...)

View mizzourob's profile

mizzourob

Thanks for the review! I was looking at this earlier this week in the store as I am contemplating running air lines in my shop. There were no reviews on the big blue store’s website and I did not want to gamble. HF used to sell something similar and even they discontinued it. Kudos for the feedback!

View BoardSMITH's profile

BoardSMITH

BTW I did leave a review on Lowes web site but it wasn’t published.

-- David www.TheBoardSMITH.com

View thetinman's profile

thetinman

Thanks for your info. I’ve tried writing reviews for purchases at Lowes also. They will not publish unless you sign up for their “MY Lowes” card. Enough tracking everything I do already.

-- Life is what happens to you while you are planning better things -Mark Twain

View woodchuckerNJ's profile

woodchuckerNJ

Actually the HF got good reviews. Too bad they stopped carrying it.

-- Jeff NJ

View ducky911's profile

ducky911

I have that set also….got the leaks where it is usable but it is on my list to replace at any price to a system that works better…..that blue hose just wants to stay in a roll.

View tommyboy's profile

tommyboy

OK, so does anyone know of a similar kit that works well?
-tommy NJ

-- -tommy NJ

View JohnnyVee's profile

JohnnyVee

43 posts in 2022 days

I installed the kit from RapidAir. Worked like a charm and the only leaks I had were my own fault (not cutting the line straight and flush or not seating the line into fully into the connectors). I have had it running for almost a year now with no problems. So glad I installed it.

-- John ..."Measure twice, cut once and always do a finger count right after that..."

View applejim's profile

applejim

I purchase air hose when it is on sale and use either brass or nylon fittings with hose clamps. Doesn’t leak, is inexpensive and gives me all the flexibility I need. Be sure to put in some drainage petcocks at low spots to get rid of any condensation that might collect in the lines. Good luck!

View Shawn Masterson's profile