What a great idea

Review by Andrew posted 04-02-2014 09:46 PM 2313 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
What a great idea No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The idea behind these safety glasses is simple. Normal glasses, when worn with earmuffs, get uncomfortable (to me anyway). The earmuffs tend to pinch the “arms” of the glasses against the sides of your head.

Also, they affect hearing protection, breaking the seal the earmuffs have around your ears.

These glasses have straps instead of rigid “arms”. The straps attach to the outside of your earmuffs via adhesive Hook & Loop pads (included).

They are very comfortable. I didn’t realize how much better my earmuffs would work without the glasses interfering with them. I just leave the glasses attached to my earmuffs all the time, and it’s one thing less to lose.

I love these.

-- Andrew - Albany. NY

View Andrew's profile

Andrew

1 comment so far

View RichTes's profile

RichTes

#1 posted 04-07-2014 04:17 PM

I have the sunglass version I use with the lawn tractor. Pretty convenient having the glasses and muffs together sitting there all the time. Has been several years since I bought and no problems with the lenses. Probably more abuse than if used indoors.

Rich