Harbor Freight Toggle Clamp

Review by Jerry posted 115 days ago 2220 views 1 time favorited 13 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Harbor Freight Toggle Clamp No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hard to beat for the money, I just bought two and am very very happy with them. Very substantial and very high quality. For $5.49 as opposed to Rockler’s > $20.00 price, they’re hard to beat.

-- I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

View Jerry's profile

Jerry

View Charlie75's profile

Charlie75

I didn’t know they had these. I will be picking up a couple on my next trip to HF.

-- Charlie75, Alto

View Chris208's profile

Chris208

I used these to attach my drill press tablet to the existing table. Works great and they are very affordable.

View Roger's profile

Nice. Quite a while back, I actually bought a half a dozen of these while in Kansas during a visit with my kids. They were on a small clearance shelf, for 2 bux a piece. WhoopWhoop!! There is a really nice, large HF in Wichita.

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net

View Julian's profile

Julian

I have several of these toggle clamps, all purchased from Harbor Freight. They are definitely much cheaper than similar clamps at any other store. I use them for various jigs and they are very sturdy and work just as well as any other.

-- Julian

I’ve had excellent luck with mine as well. Got them while on sale, so even happier about them : )

View jeff's profile

jeff

634 posts in 2061 days

Thx for posting because I forget HF has these and I need some also-glad to hear they perform well…

-- Jeff,Tucson,Az.

View MT_Stringer's profile

MT_Stringer

Yeppirs. I used a couple of those clamps on a jig to hold my shelf pin jig in place.

-- Handcrafted by Mike Henderson - Channelview, Texas

View NiteWalker's profile

NiteWalker

Toggles are one of things where it’s hard to get wrong.

I won’t pay woodworking store prices either.
Two other sources are amazon and here. Very fair prices.

-- He who dies with the most tools... dies with the emptiest wallet.

View steve_in_ohio's profile

steve_in_ohio

I have used these on many jigs and have had no problems with them

-- steve, simple and effective woodworking---

View adrianpglover's profile

adrianpglover

I did not realize that they had toggle clamps. Going to have to go down the road and pick up a couple of them. Got an upright freezer door that doesn’t like to stay closed and I’ve discussed putting one of these on the top to help us with it. Thanks for posting!

View BinghamtonEd's profile

BinghamtonEd

These really are one of HF’s better items. I have 4. With the 25% coupon from their ad, the deal is even sweeter. They also have the horizontal-clamping toggles, as well, which also work nice.

-- - The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.

View GoBlu's profile

GoBlu

Thank you for the review. I’ve been wondering about these. I’m going to get some for some jigs. I do have a bessey autoadjust clamp that I put on my kreg jig, just to make the clamping easier, since there’s so much clamping and unclamping over and over. Pricey, but woodcraft had a special and peachtree had an adapter bracket. Those autoadjusts are nice, but for a simple jig just too costly, I’ll go with these HF’s for the price. I always use the coupons combined with sales, too. Good to know they’re decent.

View Charlie75's profile

Charlie75

I knew there was something I forgot to get when I stopped into Harbor Freight. Going to have to add that to my list.

-- Charlie75, Alto