an oldie but goodie, for LIGHT use.

Review by Holbs posted 134 days ago 1751 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
an oldie but goodie, for LIGHT use. an oldie but goodie, for LIGHT use. No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I picked this up at a local auction for $5, put it all together and was afraid to power on the drill for this contraption looks somewhat deadly. It came with a belt guard that I did not install (I will, though) so I can see just how this modern machinery marvel operates as the yellowish rubber band belt looks like it’s about to fling off the 2” silver circle pulley. I changed to the fastest RPM (3200) the little 10” drill press could go.
This little device (who engineers stuff like this? Must of came in a dream) works 100%. I will use this for light duty work because I do not want to damage / wear & tear the side loads and bearings on the quill. I can leave the attachment in place as needed.

View Holbs's profile

Holbs

View scoobydooo9r's profile

scoobydooo9r

That’s awesome! I’ve never seen anything like that before. Thanks for posting it. Do you have the ability to shoot video? I’d love to see that thing in action.

-- I don't make mistakes, I make design challenges!

View Holbs's profile

Holbs

i’ll see what i can do for snapping a couple seconds of video