Pneuhook - If you use a air tools this hook is for you.

Review by Brett41 posted 03-10-2014 06:15 PM 2419 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Pneuhook - If you use a air tools this hook is for you. Pneuhook - If you use a air tools this hook is for you. No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I saw this product posted on my friends Facebook page and noticed all the positive responses so I checked out the website. The video on the site was pretty good and showed how the hook can be used with all air nail guns.

I noticed they were in some local stores on Cape Cod. After I could feel the thing and see that it was made well I grabbed one to try for myself to see if it was as easy as the the video made it look. I figured I could always return it.

It turns out I really like it…a lot.

It does all the things it says it does and ends the days of trying to balance your nail gun on things (and hoping it doesn’t fall and smash) and holding it between your legs while trying to work with your hands. You can hang your gun on almost anything. Tool belt, rafters, ladders, nails, work bench….very handy to say the least.

I found out its a start-up business run by a really cool guy and am hoping to spread the word on this Made in the USA tool.

View kdc68's profile

kdc68

1996 posts in 965 days

#1 posted 03-10-2014 09:33 PM

Now that’s a pretty good idea….simple….effective….I did some framing when I was younger and this would have definitely come in handy….He should be very successful with this

-- Measure "at least" twice and cut once

View patron's profile

patron

13103 posts in 2029 days

#2 posted 03-11-2014 01:15 PM

a little pricy
but as you say
wow !
bout time someone came up with a good idea

here is the site with video

View nailbanger2's profile

nailbanger2

#3 posted 03-11-2014 01:24 PM

I hope he does well. I have a large hook that goes on my belt, it has it’s limitations, and I’ve seen others that have hooks attached to their guns. Nice, but they stay on that gun. This guy has come up with a new, useful tool. I hope he makes a million.

-- Wish I were Norm's Nephew

View steve_in_ohio's profile

steve_in_ohio

#4 posted 03-12-2014 02:38 PM

that is a great idea, simple and effective, I like it

-- steve, simple and effective woodworking---

#5 posted 03-22-2014 09:58 PM

Patron…Just an FYI…I just bought a couple more on their website and noticed the price had dropped to $39….well worth it.

I talked with the inventor and he said he was being reviewed by JLC.

#6 posted 03-23-2014 11:56 PM