Wooden Boxes by Dennis Zongker

Review by BritBoxmaker posted 147 days ago 1686 views 5 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Wooden Boxes by Dennis Zongker No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

A nicely varied choice of boxes, with a thorough and detailed explanation of construction techniques and excellent presentation make this one of those best buys amongst books on the subject of boxmaking. Easy to follow and not in the slightest verbose. You could do worse than treat it as a reference book for the many useful techniques it describes. Pound for pound it is one of the most valuable books on box making in my collection. Well done sir.

-- Martyn -- Boxologist, Pattern Juggler and Candyman of the visually challenging. http://www.theartofboxes.com

View BritBoxmaker's profile

BritBoxmaker

View TopamaxSurvivor's profile

TopamaxSurvivor

That is a real recommendation coming from you , Martyn.

View Dedvw's profile

Dedvw

I love boxes! You have peaked my interest.

View Triumph1's profile

Triumph1

Martyn…if I was to write a review I could not have said it any better. When purchasing the book I even had Dennis autograph it for me!

-- Jeff , Illinois Please...can I stay in the basement a little longer, please!