NEW TABLE SAW AND ACCESSORIES

Review by Tomas Ferko posted 177 days ago 3658 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
NEW TABLE SAW AND ACCESSORIES NEW TABLE SAW AND ACCESSORIES NEW TABLE SAW AND ACCESSORIES Click the pictures to enlarge them

So I just purchased my new Grizzly G0715P Hybrid and I absolutely love it. I sold my G1023 left tilt 3 HP.
for the money I got this new table saw and lots of accessories.
Incra miter gauge 1000 HD, PSI dust hood and collection from PSI woodworking products.
Also made new out feed table and project note clipboard as you will see in the pictures. It’s great because you can bring your paperwork with cut list to the table saw and just work without moving away from the saw.
The out feed table will get some upgrades and modifications, which I will post later on as I work on it.

-- Tom Ferko

View Tomas Ferko's profile

Tomas Ferko

View SparkyWood's profile

SparkyWood

What didn’t you like about your 1023?

-- Anything worth doing, is worth over-doing.

View Tomas Ferko's profile

Tomas Ferko

I liked it I just wanted to get something newer I guess.

-- Tom Ferko

View gfadvm's profile

gfadvm

Wood Magazine just rated that saw “Best Buy” in the issue I got today. I have been very happy with mine. Had to replace the switch and the “internal start capacitor” inside the motor. Neither was a big expense.

-- " I'll try to be nicer, if you'll try to be smarter" gfadvm

View Barksavage's profile

Barksavage

Enjoy your new toy! I have been using an old Ohio Forge table saw for 30 years. Most of my add on tools are home made. I did treat myself to an Incra Miter attachment.

-- Barksavage

View BentheViking's profile

BentheViking

I ususally hear people swapping this one for the 1023. Did your’s have problems or did you switch just cuz.

Regardless to you have any specific feedback on one vs. the other? Not many people have hands on experience with both.

-- It's made of wood. Real sturdy.--Chubbs Peterson

View emrhappy's profile

emrhappy

Were you able to get you saw to align with the miter slot? Does it deflect at the rear of the blade every time you raise and lower the saw? You look like you’re setup for pretty precise work, but I’m afraid you’ll find that the saw will not be true and consistent. I have the same saw and I’m extremely ticked that Grizzly hasn’t fixed or recalled it due to the alignment problems when raising and lowering the blade. This saw isn’t good for anything but framing! and since it’s in a cabinet, it’s way too heavy to take to a job site.

I called Grizzly Friday and Yesterday and they act like they’ve never head of the alignment issue. The first tech I spoke with said I had the wrong saw for the work I was trying to do (cabinets, furniture, boxes, frames, etc). The second tech said I should sell it and get a real cabinet saw…..

-- I cut that thing twice and it's still too short!