Easy to use HVLP with great results

Review by VCF posted 205 days ago 2410 views 0 times favorited 10 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Easy to use HVLP with great results Easy to use HVLP with great results Easy to use HVLP with great results Click the pictures to enlarge them

I haven’t had had a chance to use this product to its full potential yet but the the projects I have used it on so far have turned out great. I attached a couple of pics of my most resent project I used it on. The time it saved me was amazing. This is my first time owning a HVLP system and I’m VERY pleased. Prior to this I ether did everything by hand or used my compressor / spray gun. I am much happier with the results. You can find the system normally on sale for around $300. Well worth it. I just recently purchased a second gun so I can have one designated for paint projects and the other for finishes.

In the package it also comes with a CD that does a good job explaining how to use it. I did a good amount of research and YouTube watching before making the purchase. I’m happy with my choice.

If your anything like me and you get nervous towards the end of the project because you don’t want to mess up all of your hard work at the very end this might be your answer as well.

View CharlesNeil's profile

CharlesNeil

There are numerous folks on here who know the unit and its uses well ..so if you have questions your in the right place .Sam AKA EarlexTech is on here as well .

VCF

Great. Thanks for the info.

-- Vieth Custom Furniture, https://sites.google.com/site/viethcustomfurniture/

View eddie's profile (online now)

eddie

i just got one of these and researched and for the money is hard to beat,seen a lot of pretty finishes with these ..

-- Jesus Is Alright with me

View Bsigns's profile

Bsigns

I used one for a year and it worked fantastic. I sold it as part of selling a business but i will be buying another one very soon i liked it that much.

-- Ed Branson MO http://bransoncedarsigns.com

Great work, I have had mine for a few yrs now and love it….. Enjoy!

View BinghamtonEd's profile

BinghamtonEd

Having never sprayed paint or finish before, what’s the overspray like? Could I spray in my garage without finding little dots of paint/finish on everything after I’m done?

-- - The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.

VCF

Even though this has very little over spray compared to my compressor/gun it still will happen. Before I built a spray room I covered everything and huge plastic. As far as spraying in your garage you what to make sure you are very well vented. Expectantly if your not using water based finishes.
Good luck and remember to were a respirator.
Hope that helps. Thanks for the question.

View Hartworks's profile

Hartworks

Have one myself but have only sprayed warter based dye and waterborne topcoats because I don’t have a spray booth…but this unit is solid and works great.

-- Gary, California

I had the little brother, I Liked it so-so.
I sold it and I now use the Harbor Freight HVLP guns that I much prefer.

View retfr8flyr's profile

retfr8flyr

I just got the Earlex 6900 and like you I haven’t used it that much yet but I really like it. I am only using water borne products but have sprayed Clear Poly and Acrylic Latex paint with good results.

-- Earl