KM-1

Review by GeneBean posted 216 days ago 2247 views 0 times favorited 16 comments Add to Favorites Watch
KM-1 No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Just received my KM-1 in the mail today, but haven’t had a chance to try it out. I can’t wait to use this new addition to my shop…....Thank you for all the reviews that weighed heavily on my decision….....

-- GeneBean

View GeneBean's profile

GeneBean

GeneBean, not to be unpleasant but this post should not be posted here, here is for reviews. Your post is not a review.
You probably could and should delete it and post it in coffee lounge.

View lepelerin's profile

lepelerin

How can you give 5 stars to a product you have not tested yet. I need clarification on your supra natural power of assessment on something you have not tried. Give us a class!

View RockyTopScott's profile (online now)

RockyTopScott

Got my popcorn, this outta be fun to watch.

-- “When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear.” ― Thomas Sowell

View CharlesA's profile

CharlesA

You know you’re reading a quality tool review when the first sentence contains, “haven’t had a chance to try it out.” Then again, maybe Gene meant to post this to the forum and did this by mistake.

View madts's profile

madts

I think that GB is doing a lead up similar to JustJoe job on the potatoes. In a few days I’m sure we will get a detailed description of this product. just keep the popcorn warm Rocky.

-- Thor and Odin are still the greatest of Gods.

View JustJoe's profile

JustJoe

Leave me out of this please. I was the one who pointed out the last such “review” and I still get hate mail.
Gene – I just want to say: Excellent Review! I will be buying a dozen of these as soon as my next retirement check hits the bank. :)

-- This Ad Space For Sale! Your Ad Here! Reach a targeted audience! Affordable Rates, easy financing! Contact an ad represenative today at JustJoe's Advertising Consortium.

View Mark Davisson's profile

Mark Davisson

483 posts in 1943 days

-- I'm selfless because it feels so good!

View ward63's profile

ward63

I have to agree with b2rtch, lepelerin, CharlesA & JustJoe!!!
It ain’t a review until you use it!!!

View redryder's profile

redryder

I think Gene has been down this road before with his project post….....................

-- mike...............

View lj61673's profile

lj61673

”If a tool received but still unused can make a guy feel as good as this one makes Gene feel, I think I’ll probably get me one.”

You might want to rethink this. They don’t sell them in Harbor Freight.

View Mark Davisson's profile

Mark Davisson

483 posts in 1943 days

Thanks for the suggestion, lj61673! But if the KM-1 provides me with more than it costs me, it represents value – no matter how high or low the price. I don’t price shop, I value shop.

-- I'm selfless because it feels so good!

View ic3ss's profile

ic3ss

Hey Gene, aren’t you glad you posted here?

View BinghamtonEd's profile

BinghamtonEd

I received my Twinland brad point bits in the mail last week, but threw out my back so I haven’t been able to use them yet. I give them 5 stars and two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

-- - The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.

View DeLayne Peck's profile

DeLayne Peck

I am very interested in KM1. It’s 1 degree here and this product circulates a lot of hot air.

-- DJ Peck, Lincoln Nebraska. I think of my shop as Fritter City. I am the Mayor.

View ic3ss's profile

ic3ss

I bought a KM-1 a couple of years ago, it’s worked quite well for me. It can be a real time saver.