Vacuum Clamp System ( Lee Valley )

Review by JerryS posted 200 days ago 1718 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Vacuum Clamp System  ( Lee Valley ) Vacuum Clamp System  ( Lee Valley ) No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’ve been looking for an easy way to hold parts for sanding and spotted the V Clamp made by Vac Clamps . Lee Vallery carries the product . So with the recent free shipping I ordered the double sided clamp system along with the on and off switch . Setting it up is pretty easy , you’ll need at least a small compressor to run it . I did a video and tried to show how well it holds things , but its hard to tell . There’s no trickery I really tired to pull the bond off but can’t do it. I believe this will be a great addition to any shop .

I didn’t capture me trying to joint the edge of a 12/4 24” piece of maple , I was surprised at how well it halt it . The surfaces of what your holding need to be somewhat smooth . That 4/4 curly maple board in the video is a rough board . There were no problems holding that down .
Lee Valley Link :

My Video link :

View JerryS's profile

JerryS

1 comment so far

Looks great. I’ve got one from a different brand.