Great Stile and Rail Set - Made in USA

Review by mcase posted 204 days ago 1597 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great Stile and Rail Set  - Made in USA No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I recently went through a real nightmare with Freud’s new stile and rail cutters. Since I stupidly trusted Freud I did not use the set until I needed it for an order for cabinets. Unfortunately It was too late to return their junk so I had to eat the cost of their useless product. I replaced their garbage with a set of American-Made cutters from Eagle America. What a world of difference! – Smooth cutting and perfectly mating. It feels good buying American products and having them prove superior. Well, I have new source for my router bits. USA, USA!

View mcase's profile

mcase

View Bigrock's profile

Bigrock

Hi:
What the number of the router bits? I could not find them.

View doordude's profile

doordude

Odd, that so many negative comments about freud router bits. I guess I should keep it mind, the next time I need a bit.

View mcase's profile

mcase

Bigrock,
They’re under “door construction”. Two selections appear under door construction for “2-piece rail and stile bits starting at 109.00”. One will show all their options the other only three. Anyway they are #185-0500 under one of the “2-piece rail and stile bits starting at 109.00” categories. Also to actually see the available profiles scroll the bar under the photo in the upper left hand corner. Its a very confusing site its not you.

View Mario's profile

Mario

99 posts in 1994 days

I have a full time woodshop business and buy most of my router bits either from Eagle America or Whiteside, no regrets ever, quality products made in USA.