Router Table Safety Accessory

Review by mmax posted 255 days ago 2765 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Router Table Safety Accessory Router Table Safety Accessory No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is a new product offered by JessEm for the router table and fit a standard 1/4” T slot. The rollers are angled at 5 degrees to steer the material towards the fence. The bearing are have a unique one way roller needle bearing that only allows the rollers to rotate in the direction the material is being fed. Adjustment is quite simple with just a matter of rotating the knurled nob and applying some downward pressure. A 1/4 in hex key can be used to lock them in place if doing long term routing. I’ve used to product for 2 weeks and have not needed to use a feather board thus far. In addition, I have found I get more precise cuts.

-- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

View mmax's profile

mmax

145 posts in 2088 days

View Marcus's profile

Marcus

Seems like a great idea and they executed it well. I might have to keep an eye out for these.

View woodsmithshop's profile

woodsmithshop

I just bought a set of these, haven’t tried it out yet

-- Smitty!!!

View Dedvw's profile

Dedvw

Those look like the typical top notch quality I see from Jess Em.

View dgage's profile

dgage

Thanks for posting the review as this definitely looks like something I need, so much so that I just ordered a set.

View Bill H.'s profile

Bill H.

Thanks for the review. These are on my Christmas list.

-- If you can not explain it simply then you don't understand it well enough.

View Surfside's profile

Surfside

Looks great. Something I want to have. Thanks for the review.

View Billp's profile

Billp

I have these if you have a router table you need to buy these they are great.

-- Billp