well worth the money..........

Review by pastaamann posted 12-15-2013 04:14 AM 2048 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
well worth the money.......... well worth the money.......... No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

i got this system about 2 months ago,and its everything they say and more.very self explanatory,simple to operate and very precise.i would recomend this system to anyone that can get one to not hesitate,just get it and you will be so very happy you did.the 90 min. video tells you everything you need to know and the large referance guide is simple to use.i tried to make the three differant double dove tail and corner post joints and they went together without a problem.easy to install ,great hardware and right out of the box was ready to go.my choice————————get it you,wont be disapointed

View pastaamann's profile

pastaamann

View OldRick's profile

OldRick

#1 posted 12-15-2013 02:51 PM

Put me down as a +1 on this tool. It really is an unbelievable system. Mine is part of the big Incra combo package router table that includes the lift and a PC 7518 motor. (Yeah…that was kind of a gloat) Been having fun playing with it and learning as I’m still pretty much a wood noob. My thoughts are that it’s a bit over kill for basic router stuff but when the need comes up for finer detail, it really helps me overcome my limited skill sets. The micro adjust really speeds up setup times. And even though I don’t use it often, mine is setup perfectly parallel to the miter slot. Bottom line is I’m glad I pulled the trigger. It’s one tool that was worth every dime I spent. (sigh…I have to go to the shop now and get my fix)

View RogerBean's profile

RogerBean

#2 posted 12-15-2013 03:11 PM

I also believe this is the best system out there. I use it on every box I make, and find the precision irreplaceable. Yes, there are other ways to do every job, but the LS positioners, particularly when combined with the Incra PRL-V2 lift mechanism are really, really good, and very fast to set up. Being lazy, that’s important to me. And, even a bit better when combined with the Wixey digital lift readout. I also have an LS on my Unisaw and can’t say enough good things about it either. Great review. Great product.

View chazmclean's profile

chazmclean

#3 posted 01-22-2014 04:00 PM

+7. I have an Incra fence on my table saw and router table. It changed the way i do woodworking and i don’t know how other people do without it. Best purchase i have made to date.