Solidly built, great case. Nothing cheap and plasticy about this

Review by zzzzdoc posted 10-29-2013 02:49 AM 2902 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Solidly built, great case.  Nothing cheap and plasticy about this No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Typical Woodpeckers solid device, here. It’s a corner jig for rounded corners, as well as a chamfer jig for corners.

There are 12 different sizes for rounded corners, from 1/4” to 1-1/2”, and 6 different sizes for chamfered corners, from 1/4” to 1-1/2”

The jig is solidly milled out of aluminum, with generous tabs for clamping to your workpiece, as well as a solid stable surface for your router to rest on.

I was able to easily rout corners in a variety of sizes with my Festool 1400 router with ease. A smaller router would equally be at home on it.

Highly recommended. Easily works better and easier than the cheap plastic ones I’ve used before.

-- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

View zzzzdoc's profile

zzzzdoc

View copcarcollector's profile

copcarcollector

#1 posted 10-29-2013 03:42 AM

I have one of these sets but have yet to use it. If I recall correctly, it was a Woodpeckers One Time Tool, and may be harder to find right now. Thanks for the review, I look forward to using my set soon.

#2 posted 10-30-2013 08:16 AM

Hard to go wrong with Woodpeckers tools. They make some great tools, seems I’m always buying the one time tools that I just have to have. LOL

View zzzzdoc's profile

zzzzdoc

#3 posted 10-30-2013 02:18 PM

Yeah, I can’t seem to resist the One-Time tools either. The good part is that I tend to really use them, and they’re built great. Nice people at the company too.

View lazyoakfarm's profile

lazyoakfarm

#4 posted 10-31-2013 07:34 PM

I buy a lot of woodpeckers tools. I wanted these, but waited too long and then I was going to make some, HA. Where has woodpeckers customer service Gone? I bought a 12 pack of corner clamps and didn’t like them. they were pulling my drawer corners apart that were cut with a drawer lock router bit. I never could get anyone to tell me how to send them back. I still buy their tools, now I get them form carbide processors. They have wonderful customer service. In fact they offered to take back the clamps that I didnt ever purchase from them. Thats where I get my whiteside from too.