Incredibly good blades.

Review by b2rtch posted 270 days ago 1235 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Incredibly good blades. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

The set that I bought is not exactly the same than the one on the picture , as I have one carbide tipped blade in my set.

I bought this set at HD well over one year ago to use with the Hf reciprocating saw that I review today also.

I bought HF reciprocating saw blades in the past and IMO they are pure junk so I decided to buy better blades.
I found this set at HD and at first I was hesitant to buy the set because the price was on the high side for me but I finally bought it and today I am glad I did.
I do not know if this blades are made by Freud or not, I believe that they are not as Freud’s name is not on the blades
( I understand that Freud use to make “Diablo” blades but that now this brand is made by someone else) but they could have been made by Freud, they are “that” good.

I have used these blades for different projects, even to cut steel, but I have mostly used them to cut pallets apart.
They cut very well and they last a long time even cutting white oak and nails from time to time.
They will flex a great deal and not break.
I strongly recommend these blades.

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

thanks for the review,i’ll give these a try.the last i bought were dewalt and i had mixed feelings on them.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View CharlesA's profile

CharlesA

According to a press release on www.diablotools.com, Freud America has developed a new website (aforementioned diablotools.com) and apparently a differentiated branding for Diablo. Learned also that Bosch owns Freud.

View gfadvm's profile

gfadvm

Have you compared these with the Milwaukee Demolition blades? That’s what I use and really like them. They look longer than the Diablos.

-- " I'll try to be nicer, if you'll try to be smarter" gfadvm

gfadvm, no I did not

View Christophret's profile

Christophret

Havent tried them yet, but I would love to. I’ve been really impressed with thier 10” and 12” miter saw blades.
Millwaukee blades have been my go-to sawzall blade. I love them, especially the Millwaukee metal blades.

For frequent use and purchacing, it will really boil down to price.

After looking at the diablotools.com site CharlesA posted. I would like to try the diablo drill bits.
I havent seen those yet either.

-- I cut it twice and it's still too short!