Milwaukee M12 Rotary Tool

Review by PatrickB posted 291 days ago 1518 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Milwaukee M12 Rotary Tool No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Again this tool review is just my opinion. I have quite a few of the Milwaukee M12 tools and really like them a lot. I have the “other” rotary tool too. The “other” tool is still working, the Milwaukee is no longer with us. I do not feel I abused the tool, you know, hours and hours of running with no breaks, battery after battery until the cover melted.LOL None of that, I feel I used the tool in the way it was designed to be used and with in about three months of ownership, it died. Just up and died. No warning or anything. I tried all 5 different batteries so I am pretty sure it was not a battery issue. I wrote to Milwaukee 2 times with the serial number of the tool and the date it was purchased and never heard a word from them. I was disappointed but those things happen sometimes. Will I buy another one? Nope, I bought a flex shaft rotary tool instead. I will say that all of my other M12 tools are functioning perfectly and I have no complaints.
Pat

-- Really? Really? How important is it?

View PatrickB's profile

PatrickB

View MarkTheFiddler's profile

MarkTheFiddler

Thanks for the review Pat. Do you mind sharing the brand of the rotary tool that outlived the Milwaukee?

-- Thanks for all the lessons!

View PatrickB's profile

PatrickB

Mark,
Hello again…sure, it is a hmmmm brain fart….starts with a D….Dremel, that’s it, it’s a Dremel.
Pat

-- Really? Really? How important is it?

View MarkwithaK's profile

MarkwithaK

Thanks for the review. I was looking into one of these as I already have a bunch of the 12v batteries. All the comparative reviews I’ve read seem to put it among the middle of the pack. I think I’ll just look into something else. Thanks again.

-- If at first you don't succeed then maybe skydiving isn't for you.

View Ross001's profile

Ross001

Hi Patrick,

We would like to help resolve the issue you had with your tool. Could you please send us an email? Social Media @ MilwaukeeTool. com

Thanks!