Nifty, useful measuring tool

Review by CharlesA posted 10-02-2013 07:32 PM 1869 views 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Nifty, useful measuring tool Nifty, useful measuring tool No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Got an email about the rule stop and decided to take chance on it. I thought the price was a bit high, but the ability to use my existing rulers of different lengths was a real plus. It ways that the Rule-Stop-1 is for rulers up to 1” wide, but it appears to me like it would work for up to 1.5” wide.

My thoughts:
1) It is really handy for repeated measurements or just to precisely set a stop and them mark using the end of the ruler. I like that.
2) Since it also is a square (although not a robust square) it is handy for right angle measurements.

Why didn’t I give it 5 stars:
1) At $25 plus shipping, still pretty expensive
2) Although convenient, I could live without it. Very helpful, but not essential.

View CharlesA's profile