Rikon 63-100 Dust Extractor 12-Gallon Capacity

Review by sptfish posted 299 days ago 2514 views 1 time favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Rikon 63-100 Dust Extractor 12-Gallon Capacity No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

63-100 Dust Extractor 12-Gallon Capacity

This is a 15” round, 24” tall dust collector with 106CFM of Air Flow and they say…
Quiet Operation Noise level no greater than 95dB
Uses Standard 4” Hose No need to use adapters for large machinery
Great for single machine use or general cleanup
I ordered this from Amazon.com last Thursday and received it Monday morning. I was surprised, since I didn’t pay for faster shipping.

This is a solid metal canister vacuum with the motor built on the top and with a small footprint. I installed it under my out-feed table on the table saw. I bought this because my dust collector is too far away from my table saw and used for all the other machines I have. I really needed a dust collector for my table saw only. This is it. It has plenty of power for the table saw and is quiet in comparison to a vacuum.

I recommend this product for anyone looking for a dust collector with a small footprint and good power.

-- Sptfish, Naples, Florida, http://www.ckherzer1@comcast.net

View sptfish's profile

sptfish

Thanks, nice review. I wondered how that unit would perform.

Thanks again

View JudsonTN's profile

JudsonTN

I have this and love this DC in my small shop. I have a one bay garage as a shop and this is my standard DC. I usually leave it set up on my miter station but I will move it to my TS or band saw if I am going to be making a lot of cuts. My TS has a 2” port so I use a “steel can reducer” (I believe they were diced tomatoes) to an old shop vac hose to bridge the gap. It does a real good job considering its size. I have had it for over a year and run it for hours at a time with no issues.
That is why I bought this instead of just using my shop vac. It can take the long use without melting down. I did have a electrical switch fail but Rikon CS shipped a new one out right away. Great customer service.

They make a mobile base for it but I am glad that I did not buy it. It is really easy to move around with out it.
My daughter likes to play with it as well before she vacuums up the shop!

-- “The only man who never makes mistakes is the man who never does anything.” Teddy Roosevelt