|Review by Stephenw||posted 09-09-2013 11:33 PM||3494 views||0 times favorited||5 comments|
You should always wear safety glasses.
If sawdust or dirt gets in an eye, I’ll reach for a Flents glass eye wash cup.
1. Put some water or eye wash solution in the cup.
2. Hold the cup over the affected eye.
3. While holding the eye open, tilt the head back and wait a couple of seconds for the debris to float loose.
4. Tip the head forward. The water and debris will hopefully drain into the cup.
5. Repeat as needed with clean water or eye wash solution.