Central Machinery 300 Pound Mobile Base

Review by cpine posted 335 days ago 2457 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Central Machinery 300 Pound Mobile Base Central Machinery 300 Pound Mobile Base Central Machinery 300 Pound Mobile Base Click the pictures to enlarge them

Bought this mobile base from Harbor freight for a humble $40. (Full Price) I was impressed by teh quality for this price. I recommend it for the value and price!
Video Review: http://youtu.be/q0tJ1RoJ9Tw

-- Chris Pine

View cpine's profile

cpine

View whitebeast88's profile

whitebeast88

great review chris,i bought one after reading other reviews for my jointer,just haven’t putit together yet.thanks again for the review makes me feel more confident in its ability.

-- Marty.Athens,AL

View Chris208's profile

Chris208

These work great if you can get them together. The instructions are the worst I’ve ever seen. Completely useless. I started to put it together and got so frustrated by the experience that it ended up sitting in a corner for several months. Eventually I got it together, and it works well. I have it under my 14” Delta Bandsaw.

View cutworm's profile

cutworm

Looks good. Thanks.

-- Steve - "Never Give Up"

View bobasaurus's profile

bobasaurus

I have one of these and it’s great. It holds my bandsaw well, keeping it solid and still fairly mobile. I used some white oak for the stretchers… not sure how it would work with softer wood.

-- Allen, Colorado

View dustyal's profile

dustyal

1195 posts in 2081 days

I have one. I like it except a wheel melted. I have a flat tire.

I think one of my cleaning products leaked on it with chemical reaction.

Some plastics do that.

-- Al H. - small shop, small projects...

Nice video review : )

I have several of them for several years and they work great.

“These work great if you can get them together. The instructions are the worst I’ve ever seen. Completely useless.”

Who needs instruction to put these together?
The way they go together is pretty obvious even without instruction.