Good small reference for newbies or anyone

Review by rhybeka posted 381 days ago 1161 views 1 time favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Good small reference for newbies or anyone No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

So I haven’t been able to get into my shop lately due to other projects going on. I was at the library yesterday and happened upon this book by Spike Carlesen. Admittedly I’ve only read through the first three sections, but I’ve enjoyed the conversational/q&a style writing as well as some of the ideas it’s given me. It is definitely geared for woodworking newbies, But would be good review or flip through for others

-- aspiring jill of all trades

View rhybeka's profile

rhybeka

1 comment so far

View Bampei's profile

Bampei

40 posts in 1941 days

Just purchased the Kindle version on Amazon, as well as his “Ridiculously Simple Furniture Projects”.

Concur with the original review. Very well written, and both books are well worth the $$. Ran through the FAQ book on a first run, and already picked up some really good tips that I would not have otherwise thought of.

Great additions to my extensive WW library!

-- I dream of a better world, one where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.