Harbor Freight Super Coupons

Review by Tennessee posted 07-03-2013 05:06 PM 2611 views 2 times favorited 12 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Harbor Freight Super Coupons No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I found that if I look hard enough you can find better than average coupons for HF, (higher than 20%) online that will actually work.
I just found a number of them here:

I chose the 25% super coupon that is not printable, about 6 or 7th on the list.
It worked, and I saved 16.25 over the sale price of 64.99 on the pocket hole drill jig.

Unfortunately, after being hit 6.99 for standard shipping, and sales tax since I have a brick and mortar HF in my state, I only saved about 4.10 shipped. Hence the three stars. But if you live in a state with no HF, there it is. As of this morning, running an 86% success rate, including me.

Still, not too upset since my HF locally carries this item rarely and it is almost always out of stock, like this morning when I called.

View rfusca's profile

rfusca

#1 posted 07-03-2013 05:10 PM

Also, if you can’t get a hold of one of the magazine with killer coupons in it, then often times you can buy them for a dollar or two off ebay. I once bought a coupon for 3 dollars off ebay that saved another 80 dollars at HF.

-- Chris S., North Atlanta, GA - woodworker,DBA, cook, photographer

#2 posted 07-03-2013 05:20 PM

For me, between Sunday papers and my woodworking mags, I am drowning in 20% coupons. It’s the 25% buggers that I look for. And who would have thunk, HF coupons on eBay?

View rfusca's profile

rfusca

#3 posted 07-03-2013 05:45 PM

Yup, in fact, they sent a free 25% off with that $3 coupon purchase. Right now a 25% coupon is $3.75 on ebay with free shipping. For a big purchase, it could be worth it.

-- Chris S., North Atlanta, GA - woodworker,DBA, cook, photographer

#4 posted 07-03-2013 06:02 PM

I guess I’m wondering how anyone is making any kind of money on eBay selling coupons for $3.75, unless they have a boatload of them on one posting. Very interesting. Think I will look that up.

Okay, I just looked….that’s crazy. But there it was….

View tefinn's profile

tefinn

#5 posted 07-03-2013 06:46 PM

I get 25% off coupons all the time. I just signed up on the HF site and they email them for every holiday and special sales.

-- Tom Finnigan - Measures? We don't need no stinking measures! - Hmm, maybe thats why my project pieces don't fit.

View Wildwood's profile

Wildwood

#6 posted 07-03-2013 08:08 PM

The store in my town will not take coupons for on sale items have to wait till price resets before they honor any coupon. Really have to weight savings on coupon over on sale price on item you want.

-- Bill

View Routerisstillmyname's profile

Routerisstillmyname

#7 posted 07-04-2013 12:23 AM

there’s always 25% on line coupons to be found just google it.and also they mail them. most stores do accept the coupon on top of sale price as long as it’s not a special large sale price or something . depends on store manager I think.

-- Router รจ ancora il mio nome.

View StumpyNubs's profile

StumpyNubs

#8 posted 07-04-2013 12:36 AM

I wish they still did the 40% off coupons like they used to!

View paxorion's profile

paxorion

#9 posted 07-04-2013 03:02 AM

The July 2013 edition of Car & Driver has a 25% off coupon that expires 10/4/2013

-- paxorion

View Odiferous's profile

Odiferous

#10 posted 07-04-2013 01:36 PM

The first post is continually updated with the current promos.

View LokisTyro's profile

LokisTyro

#11 posted 07-05-2013 12:02 AM

You can signup at their website to get coupons. I believe they send you a different set if you signup but don’t quote me on that. A few days ago I did receive a coupon for 25% off any non-sales item in the flyer sent to my home. As tefinn noted they are also sent by email.

-- -Andy ~~~~~~~ http://lumberjocks.com/projects/silent ~~~~~~~

View themelster's profile

themelster

#12 posted 10-29-2013 02:39 AM

The store I buy from lets me just rattle off the series of numbers below the bar code. Saves me printer paper and ink. Try rattling off 34931406 that bar code # is for 25% off till 2-20-2014