Video Review of my Excalibur Ex-21

Review by TripleB posted 07-02-2013 12:32 AM 3682 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Video Review of my Excalibur Ex-21 Video Review of my Excalibur Ex-21 No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hey Lumberjocks,

After using a $10.00 scroll saw that I bought off of Craigslist for a couple years, I decided it was time to break out the bucks and upgraded to an Ex-21 saw. That was a year ago, now that I have the technology to make boring videos I figured I should do a review of it since that seems to be the thing to do when you make videos. So here is my less than spectacular video review of my EX-21. And just in case your wondering, just try and take my EX from me, I dare ya!!lol

-- Join me at http://www.scrollsawparadise.com/

View TripleB's profile

TripleB

View Handtooler's profile

Handtooler

#1 posted 07-02-2013 01:01 AM

Very grand thorough in-depth reviei and the video quality is superb. Thanks

-- Russell Pitner Hixson, TN 37343 bassboy40@msn.com

View steliart's profile

steliart

#2 posted 07-02-2013 03:06 PM

nice review and video
thx

-- Stelios L.A. Stavrinides: - I am not so rich to buy cheap tools, but... necessity is the mother of inventions - http://www.steliart.com --

View stefang's profile

stefang

13019 posts in 1986 days

#3 posted 07-05-2013 08:25 PM

Great review. I got my Excalibur about 3 years ago and I think it must be the best scroll saw in the world. I am totally satisfied with mine and I love all the many wonderful features it has.

-- Mike, an American living in Norway.

View Sheila Landry (scrollgirl)'s profile

Sheila Landry (scrollgirl)

#4 posted 07-09-2013 11:50 AM

Hi, Bob:
I am sorry that I didn’t get to this review sooner. It has been in my mail box for a couple of days and I wanted to watch it when I could sit down and enjoy it.

I must say that it was one of the best reviews that I have seen. Not just because you liked the saw, but because you were thorough and you went through every important aspect of the saw. Everything was presented in a clear and concise way and even your camera work was excellent so that we could really see what you were talking about.

I really also want to say that I agree with you on every point of this saw. Like you and Mike, I think this is the best saw on the market and I also love mine and can’t think of ever being without it. People scoff at the high price sometimes, but you don’t mind paying more for something if you know it is going to be a quality tool.

I want to ask your permission to reference your video, not only in my blog, but also to customers who come to me to ask me my opinion on saws. I don’t think I could ever say things or demonstrate them better than you did.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the saw. I think when we find a great tool like this, it is nice to promote it and the company who built it. It is a win/win for all involved.

Great review! I agree with you 100%! I LOVE my Excalibur. :)

Sheila

-- Designer/Artist/Teacher. Owner of Sheila Landry Designs (http://www.sheilalandrydesigns.com) Scroll saw, wood working and painting patterns and surfaces. "Knowledge is Power"

View TripleB's profile

TripleB

#5 posted 07-09-2013 04:43 PM

Hi Sheila,

Thanks for the wonderful comment, and you absolutely have my permission to show and use this review however you would like.

I would have liked to have said and shown more about my Excalibur, however the video would have been too long. As it is, I had to cut out a lot of footage out.

The Excalibur is a great saw and I really see no need for anyone to spend even more money on higher priced saws that don’t have the features that this saw does. And for those of you wondering, I have absolutely no connection with anyone that makes money from sales of this saw, I’m just a guy in my garage that happened to have purchased a very good scroll saw.

Thanks to all the other Lumberjocks for your comments as well.

Happy Scrolling Everyone!